While watching a swimming event at the Sandwell Aquatics Centre Charlotte was seen sticking out her tongue, which has become almost like her signature pose.
The young Princess revealed gymnastics was the sport she liked most and joined a nutritional workshop helping her parents place pictures of foods like nuts, bread and grapes into the right groups, whether protein, carbohydrates, antioxidants or healthy fats.
Charlotte looked to be very interested in the swimming competition and made several adorable faces while it was underway.
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Princess Charlotte poses at Commonwealth giving Louis ‘a run for his money’
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
The seven-year-old royal accompanied her parents
The young royal sat in between her parents and cheered alongside the crowd for England’s Luke Turley during the 1,500m freestyle.
Tim Lawler, chief executive of SportsAid which Kate is the patron, said that Charlotte “really, really loved seeing the swimming.”
Royal fans were quick enough to appreciate the royal’s expressions as she enjoyed the match.
A twitter user @canadiana tweeted: “A little girl with a big personality.”
The royals were cheering and applauding alongside the crowd for England 1,500m freestyle hopeful Luke Turley.
After rolling her eyes following a comment from her father, Charlotte then cracked a smile as Luke’s heat came to a close.
Another user @nina tweeted: “Cheeky charlotte is backk. she’s such a mood!”
A third user @sabirah tweeted: “Today is Charlotte‘s day! Definitely an emoji group of children.”
The young royal sat in between her parents and cheered alongside the crowd
Royal fans were quick enough to appreciate the royal’s expressions
Another twitter user @missakua said: “In the absence of meme king Louis, Charlotte is taking over.”
A fifth user @kaylaadams tweeted: “Princess Charlotte is giving her brother Louis a run for his money with these expressions today.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK