“The interview triggered sensational reactions: Meghan had used her relationship to promote herself.
“The Hollywood-isation of the royal family had sealed Meghan’s fate as Harry’s fiancée.”
Mr Bower claimed Meghan was “hysterical” when she rang her PR firm Sunshine Sachs about the Palace’s “fury” at the interview and questioning why the focus was not on her philanthropy and activism.
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Meghan’s ‘unprecedented brazenness took Buckingham Palace by surprise’, a new book claims
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Meghan appeared on the cover of the September 2017 issue of the magazine
Meghan Markle has been crowned the most academically intelligent member of the Royal Family, according to a recent study.
He said: “Hysterically, she described Buckingham Palace’s fury at ‘Wild about Harry’.
“Sunshine Sachs, said Meghan, should have ensured that her comments about Harry were removed.
“Why wasn’t the focus on her philanthropy and activism?”
During the interview with the magazine, Meghan said: “We’re a couple. We’re in love.”
Harry and Meghan announced their engagement in November 2017
“This is for us. It’s part of what makes it so special, that it’s just ours. But we’re happy. I love a great love story.”
According to Mr Bower, Harry had “ordered” Meghan to “maintain tight-lipped silence about sensitive subjects” including their relationship and him.
The royal biographer added: “The besotted prince ignored the warnings that Meghan spelled trouble for the Palace.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK