Just like George, Charlotte has been joining her parents and her great grandmother the Queen at more public events.
This has allowed royal fans time to see the Princess interact with crowds.
One of the things that has been noted is how much more confident the Princess appears compared to her more reserved older brother.
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Princess Charlotte is seen as more outgoing than Prince George
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Princess Charlotte is “in charge” according to the Duchess of Cambridge
It is something that has been noticed by the Duchess and the Queen herself.
Speaking at an engagement, the Duchess revealed that it is Charlotte who is in charge.
A mum who spoke to the Duchess at the event told reporters that the Prince and Princess were becoming “good” friends.
She said: “She said that Charlotte is growing up really fast.
Princess Louis’ behaviour at the Platinum Jubilee raised eyebrows
“We have both got 2-year-olds and they are ruling the roost.
“It was a bit of a mummy chat.
“[She said] they are both becoming really good friends, Prince George and Princess Charlotte.”
Prince William watching Trooping the Colour from the Buckingham Palace balcony in 1985
At a school engagement in 2019, the monarch asked one of the small children if she “looked after” her younger sister at school.
The girl’s mum replied “It’s the other way around.”
In response the Queen said “It’s like that with Charlotte and George.”
Her Majesty is very close to the Cambridges, with the Duchess confirming that she is very “fond” of Princess Charlotte.
Speaking on ITV documentary ‘Our Queen at 90’, the Duchess revealed that the Queen is enamoured with Princess Charlotte.
She said: “The Queen was really thrilled that it was a little girl.
“I think as soon as we came back here to Kensington she was one of our first visitors here. I think she’s very fond of Charlotte.
“She’s always watching what she’s up to.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK