KATE, the Duchess of Cambridge has sparked speculation a fourth Cambridge child is on the way amid a lengthy public absence by the royal.
Royal commentator Russell Myers has address royal fans’ theories on the reasons behind the Duchess of Cambridge’s absence from the pubic eye over the last two months. Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge has sparked speculation another royal baby is on the way but Myers suggested another reason for the Duchess’s retreat from the spotlight. He argued that the royal couple may just be taking a well-earned rest away from the media gaze.
Mr Myers told Today Australia: “I think this is a few people mischief-making, asking where the royal are.
“Well, I can exclusively reveal probably nothing.
“I think that the Duchess isn’t pregnant, I think that some people have been asking the question of where has Kate been?
“But where the truth really lies is they have been on holiday.”
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton has been absent from the public eye over the last two months
He continued: “The Cambridge often go take the time out.
“There is normally an agreement between the press and the royals of if they are on holiday the kids don’t get followed around.
“The photographs leave them alone during the holidays, they have been up in Norfolk.
“They have been chilling out, they have been up to see Granny in Scotland.”
The royal expert added: “I think watch this space we are going to see Cambridges back to work in the next few days.”
Asked if Kate would be appearing with a pregnancy bump, he replied “Well, I don’t know, listen who knows what goes on in the Royal Family these days.
“Anything is possible after the last year we have had.
“But I reckon that is a bit of mischief-making on a few people’s parts but listen anything is possible.”
It comes amid reports the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have looked to make a home nearer to the Queen in Windsor, in a move that has been welcomed by royal watchers.
Royal biographer Angela Levin has said Prince William and Kate’s decision has likely been motivated by the fact they “care very much about their family.”
Ms Levin told GB News that despite the Queen appearing “stoic” in public, the Monarch will likely benefit in private from having her grandchild and great-grandchildren around her.
She continued: “There are happy to move near her, I mean children are wonderful, small children are wonderful to take people’s mind of dark things.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK