He wrote in a heartfelt tribute: “Mr & Mrs Middleton.
“Yesterday I married the love of my life surrounded by family, friends and of course a few dogs in the beautiful village of Bormes-les-Mimosas.
“Words cannot describe how happy I am.”
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Prince Louis news: The three-year-old is said to have made his first ever trip abroad
Reports from Hello! Magazine and news agency ANI held Prince William, Kate and their three children were all attendees at the weddings.
It marked the first time the three-year-old Prince had left the UK, after being born in 2018.
Louie was born two months after the Duke and Duchess toured Scandinavian countries, with William touring Jordan, Israel and Palestine another two months later.
Just weeks before Prime Minister Boris Johnson issued the first national lockdown in England, Kate and Prince William also travelled to Ireland – again without their children.
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Prince Louis news: James Middleton said he is married to the ‘love of his life’
Prince Louis news: George made his first trip abroad to Australia in 2014
Prince George and Prince Charlotte jetted off overseas to accompany their parents on important engagements before they had turned two.
George first took part in an official tour when he was just nine months old, visiting Australia between April 7 to 25 2014.
Charlotte visited Canada between September 24 and October 1 2016 when she was just 16 months old.
Prince Louis news: Charlotte visited Canada in 2016 at 16 months old
Jean-Gabriel, retired French diplomat and the bride’s father, was also in attendance
He said in an interview in 2019: “My daughter Alizée is very happy with James. They are very much in love.
“I know she is very happy. We keep our fingers crossed for them.”
Reports hold James met Alizée for the first time, when his therapy dog Ella “made a beeline” for her instead of a nearby water bowl at a London sports club.
The couple stayed at James parents’ residence in Berkshire during lockdown.
James and Alizée were forced to postpone their wedding twice due to the Covid pandemic and lockdown restrictions.
A source close to the couple told Hello! Magazine: “They’re just so happy it’s finally going ahead.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK