The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have made countless public appearances together during their marriage.
Earlier this week, the duo were joined by their son Prince George to watch Euro 2020 at Wembley Stadium.
The royals were seen cheering as they watched the football but this was not the first time they have shown their love of sports.
In fact, the couple will often attend Wimbledon or the races to show their support.
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Kate Middleton: She is the wife of Prince William
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Kate Middleton: An expert commented on their body language
They have also taken part in playful competitions when carrying out official engagements.
Speaking to Express.co.uk, body language expert Judi James commented on their encounters.
She explained they have always been competitive, but this aspect of their relationship seems to have been taken to a “new level” recently.
“They have always been a hilariously and openly competitive couple,” she told Express.co.uk.
“Recent poses seem to take that playfulness to a new level, with Kate what looks like helpless with laughter while a grinning and beaming William signals sharing and approval via some congruent signals of glee as he stands beside her.”
Not only have they appeared more “playful”, Judi claimed the royals have been able to show a more relaxed side while in public.
She added: “Kate’s body language has become so much more relaxed recently.
Kate Middleton: The expert suggested their body language has changed
“She appears much less wary about being the centre of attention when she’s out with her husband.
“Her perfect smile is often swapped for the kind of open-mouthed, face-wrinkled laughter of what looks like genuine humour and delight.
“This is one of the best examples of that body language ritual.”
By showing a more “playful” side, Judi claimed Prince William has also managed to show a less serious side.
The expert said: “William has often looked more serious and formal.
“He adopts his signature fig-leaf pose with hands in a self-conscious barrier gesture in front of his pelvis.
“But now he is not only laughing with his wife, he also seems to be winding her up here too, and that sense of playfulness suggests very strong bonds.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK