When the Duke of Sussex unveiled the statue to honour his mother, who passed away in 1997, Ms Fiorito saw him ask his aunts and uncle: “Can you see it from that far away?”
Ms Fiorito said in her podcast that she inspected the video footage from the event to make out what Prince Harry said.
“I did do a lip-reading of when Harry cups his hands over his mouth and he goes, ‘Can you see it from that far away?’ yelling to his aunts and uncle,” she said.
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Prince William and Prince Harry shared jokes and laughed together
Ms Fiorito observed how relaxed the two brothers were together.
“I felt like it was the old Harry, where he seems really comfortable in his skin, really happy and genuine. And William seemed the same – they just seemed at ease with each other,” she said.
Prince William and Prince Harry shared jokes and laughed together. They were seen smiling as they officially unveiled the statue.
Reports suggested Harry was at the event for a short time – arriving 15 minutes prior to the unveiling – and was pictured leaving 15 minutes after.
“Harry is so happy to see his aunts and uncles, which I thought was really cute. The proud-aunt moment from Lady Jane and Lady Sarah was just really sweet,” she said.
“It made me really think about what the influence of Charles Spencer, Sarah and Jane is on the brothers’ lives.
“They’re clearly so close and have a genuine affection and bond and I’m just curious what their influence has been on William and Harry’s relationship during the past year and a half…because they definitely are close.
“I do think there must have been some kind of conversation about baby Lilibet because there’s one point where one of his aunts puts both hands to her face, to her cheeks, and is smiling at Harry, and it’s like, ‘He just told her something about his new baby daughter that just makes her beam’. It was just so sweet to see them interact.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK