For the hottest day of the year so far, the Countess opted for a summery pink dress.
The sleeveless number, from designer brand Alaïa, is a brand new piece in the royal’s wardrobe.
The Jacquard-Knit Midi Dress in White retails for £2,190 and features a fitted bodice with a pleated skirt.
It comes in many different colours but the Countess opted for a summery pink which boasted a white hem.
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
‘Pretty in pink’: Sophie, Countess of Wessex ‘stunning’ in £2,000 dress for Grand Prix
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
The sleeveless number, from designer brand Alaïa, is a brand new piece in the royal’s wardrobe
For accessories, Sophie went for a favourite pair of heeled wedges and a matching-coloured bag.
The High Mary Jane Leather Espadrilles from Penelope Chivers retail for £149 and are a firm favourite in the Countess’ wardrobe.
The description reads: “This high wedge style is made for us by skilled Spanish artisans in the traditional way with authentic hand stitching and woven meccanica detail.
“The Mary Jane is an established classic design with closed front and back that will carry you through the warmer days of spring into the heat of the summer.”
The Moneypenny clutch bag comes in many different colours and is priced at around £300.
It features a front flap closure, inside zip pocket as well as a satin innr lining.
Sophie is a huge fan of the designer brand, whose items are made in Italy.
For accessories, Sophie went for a favourite pair of heeled wedges and a matching-coloured bag
The royal added a small pendant necklace to the look along with a pair of black sunglasses
The royal added a small pendant necklace to the look along with a pair of black sunglasses.
Taking to Instagram to share their thoughts on the look, royal fans loved the pinked dress.
One person said: “Unusual colour for Sophie but she’s looking pretty in pink.”
Another wrote: “Lovely Sophie!”
The Countess also appeared at Wimbledon along with Princess Beatrice who showed off her baby bump.
For the Ladies Singles Semi-Final matches, Sophie recycled a beautiful polka dot dress from London-based fashion brand ME+EM.
Retailing at £295, the long sleeve dress featured a collarless neckline along with black buttons.
The royal accessorised the garment with simple jewellery, opting for a pair of silver earrings and a matching silver necklace.
Sophie carried her Moneypenny clutch bag from Sophie Habsburg by her side.
Beatrice’s gown featured bigger black polka dots and had short billowing sleeves and a ruched bandeau-like top.
The dress cost £340 and was by accessible designer brand Self-Portrait.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK