She paired this with a navy and white polka dot skirt by Alessandra Rich, which retails for £795.
Complementing the look were a pair of simple white stilettos and a white top.
The Duchess wore her long brown hair loosely over her shoulders.
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
The Duchess of Cambridge looked chic in navy and white at Wimbledon
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
The Duchess of Cambridge enjoyed a spot of tennis at Wimbledon today
The finishing touch was a white leather handbag that Kate carried in one hand.
Kate opted for simple jewellery, wearing a pair of pearl drop earrings and her favourite coin necklace which features her children’s initials.
Following Covid rules, the Duchess wore a mask as she entered Wimbledon, removing it once she was seated.
The Duchess is patron of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club (AELTC), and attends Wimbledon every year.
But Kate wasn’t at Wimbledon just to watch the tennis – she also visited the kitchen used by AELTC over the past year to support the local community throughout the pandemic.
Over the past year, the kitchen prepared and distributed some 200 hot meals every day.
And today, one of those helping out was the Duchess herself as she helped staff and volunteers prepping food.
The Duchess spent time in the kitchen used to support the local community during the pandemic
She also heard more about this charitable initiative from executive chef Adam Fargin, who has been leading the project.
Kate was seen in pearl earrings today – and an expert has spoken about why these are a staple for the Royal Family.
Diamond expert at Austen & Blake Anthony French said: “Diamonds and pearls – the epitome of royal jewels – have been seen paired together on many of the royals including the Queen, Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton over the years.”
Members of the Royal Family have styled the iconic jewels in different ways.
“Often worn together when tending to their formal affairs, female royals have paired them in a number of ways,” Anthony said.
“Meghan has been seen in a pair of white gold diamond and pearl earrings.
“The Queen is often seen wearing a string of pearls around her neck, accompanied by a diamond brooch.”
When royals such as Kate have donned diamonds and pearls, the expert suggested they give a strong message that can be copied by anyone wearing the jewels. He explained they can add “class” to an ensemble and help “impress”.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK