Duncan Larcombe claimed Meghan Markle has way more than she could have dreamed of while Prince Harry has given everything up. The royal commentator also told talkRADIO the Duke of Sussex’s anger is flowing out every single day as he continues to fire shots at the Royal Family.
Mr Larcombe, former royal editor at The Sun, said: “Look at the evidence, Meghan has got everything and way more than she could have ever dreamed of.
“Prince Harry has given up everything, he is angry and he is letting his emotions flow out every single day.
“I think there has to be a point where someone says ‘Harry sort your stuff out with Meghan and enjoy this life you have chosen but stop having these open heart surgery sessions on the internet’.
“It is not the right place for it.”
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry stepped down as senior royals in March 2020.
Last week Gayle King, a friend of the Sussexes, told royal fans to stop blaming Meghan Markle for Prince Harry wanting to leave the Royal Family, stating the Duke considered leaving the monarchy in his “early 20s”.
Gayle King, Anthony Mason and Vladimir Duthiers discussed Prince Harry’s latest explosive remarks on the Armchair Expert podcast.
Ms King stated that people should stop blaming Meghan Markle for the Duke of Sussex leaving the Royal Family as it was clear he had considered walking away from the monarchy in the past.
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Mr Duthiers said: “I found it so interesting that Prince Harry went on the podcast which celebrates the messiness of life.
“And that he would be so frank, is the word I would use.”
Mr Mason replied: “He said it is a lot of genetic pain and suffering that gets passed on and that his father treated him the way he is was treated.
“Considering he was just home visiting with his family, I find it very interesting that he decided to put all of this on the table.”
Ms King replied: “Because of what he said happened to his mother.
“Many people have tried to say that Harry is talking this way and feeling this way because of being married to Meghan Markle.
“He made it clear in that podcast that he has been thinking this way since his early 20s.”
EXPRESS CO UK