PRINCESS Beatrice’s husband has raised royal baby hopes – with a revelation that his favourite new read is a book about the art of parenting to potential high fliers.
Property designer Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, 37, has described How To Raise Successful People as essential reading since his marriage to Beatrice, 32.
The revelation emerged days after the princess’s younger sister Eugenie, who married Jack Brooksbank two years ago, announced her pregnancy.
Edo, who is already the father of four-year-old son, Christopher Woolf, from his relationship with American architect Dara Huang, explained how he has become hooked on a child-raising technique developed by author Esther Wojcicki, 79, right, using the acronym “trick”.
He said: “There is nothing more important than raising and educating our kids and doing it well and she has achieved this using the word trick: T is for trust, R is for respect, I for Independence, C for Collaboration and K is for Kindness.”
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi raises eyebrows as parenting book his favourite read (Image: Getty)
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Princess Beatrice’s husband has raised royal baby hopes (Image: Getty)
Edo told a newspaper: “[Esther] has three accomplished daughters: One is the CEO of YouTube, the other is the co-founder and CEO of 23andMe and the third is a top anthropologist and epidemiologist.”
He gave an insight into the couple’s lifestyle, talking of beachside restaurant lunches on Italy’s Amalfi Coast and sunrises over the family’s eco-home on the Kenyan coast.
Edo also revealed the one possession he would never give up is his wedding ring. On Friday, Beatrice posted a rare tweet describing her marriage in July, saying: “It was an honour to wear my grandmother’s beautiful dress.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK