- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Queen Letizia of Spain. MEGA
Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle aren’t the only stylish royalsOpens in a new Window. we’re obsessing over these days! In fact, Queen Letizia of Spain is another fashion icon who deserves a crown for her sartorial skills. The regent knows her way around colorful coats, feminine two-pieces, jumpsuits and, of course, always looks immaculate for state events — and she rocks a polka dot like no other.
Whether it’s striking coral pink boucle Michael Kors to meet with the President and First Lady of the United States or her wide array of ravishing red outfits, Queen Letizia is always the picture of a fashion plate. See all of her most sophisticated and regal-with-a-feminine-twist style moments here!
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
May 29, 2020
For a virtual meeting with a disability advocacy group, the monarch accessorized her smart all-black ensemble with a large oval-shaped gold-plated silver ring by European designer Karen Hallam. The bauble cost just €90, which is approximately $100.
May 27, 2020
Looking elegant in a simple, black, quarter-length-sleeve frock with ballet flats, the queen attended a moment of silence ceremony to pay her respect to coronavirus victims.
May 26, 2020
When taking a virtual call at Zarzuela Palace, the queen paired a black-and-white patterned blouse with her recently favored silver stud earrings.
Source: usmagazine com