- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
It’s only the second time Prince George has publicly supported this look
Prince George’s royal Christmas debut for the future king came with a rare change of fashion!
The 6-year-old Royal swapped his signature shorts and knee socks combination for long pants. He made the walk to church services on Christmas Day alongside the rest of the royal family. Prince George was wearing a navy blazer over a blue sweater and a collared shirt that suited the blue coat and trousers of dad Prince William.
The Blues and Royals coat was in a miniature version at Harry’s wedding with Meghan Markle George. The Savile Row tailors Dege & Skinner matched the coat to a pair of custom-made black pants with a red stripe down the side.
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
As a British tradition among the royals, George wears shorts in public. It’s considered very suburban for a little boy to be on long pants when he’s just a little boy.
Royal boys wear shorts up to eight years old, even in winter. After eight years, they switch to trousers. At this moment they feel especially grown-up.
Princess Charlotte, 4, also made a statement about fashion during her Christmas walk debut. She looked on excitedly as well-wishers walked by, wearing Amaia’s dark green coat, which matched with the green hat and green suede boots of mom Kate. Kate also wore a tailored gray coat with Catherine Walker & Co’s fake fur collar.
George and Charlotte pleased well-wishers to catch a glimpse of the royal family on the road around St. Mary Magdalene’s Church in the 16th century on the Queen’s Sandringham estate in Norfolk.