An equestrian champion, Navy admiral, mother, a survivor of an attempted abduction, and a royal. Anne can do it all. She deserves her own moment in the spotlight, though sometimes overshadowed. Kate, Prince Harry, and Meghan. Princess is really strong, powerful, looks very fine in sunglasses.
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
No one in a plumed cap should look this good, and YET …
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
May 21, 2018
These are the favorite sunglasses of Anne in their entirety and we are more than comfortable with that.
7 December 2017
While attending the Royal Navy aircraft carrier commissioning ceremony, HMS Queen Elizabeth, Princess Royal appeared particularly regal in a decorated dress.
28 March 2015
Anne is not afraid of inclement weather. She’s just dressing properly. For the Gatcombe Park Horse Trials. The princess pulled into her galoshes.
12 June 2010
Anne looked pretty dapper in formal military dress on a horse. Anne holds a variety of honorary military appointments. As do other members of the royal family.
3 January 1989
Not even a snowsuit from peak ’80s will make Anne look uncool. She skied in the French Alps, with a little Zara Phillips.
1 Jun 1973
The monochrome outfit is it all. Princess Royal suited up for a birthday parade for her mother.
September 6 1973
In that casual, preppy outfit Anne looked like a model. She overcame it with an unlikely chic silk scarf.
July 6 1970
Anne visited northern Canada with the Royal Family, somehow managing to look both stylish and dry.
Anne wore a trendy hat while riding her adoring fans in convertible past scores.
With an all-yellow outfit, Anne looked beautiful. None would be able to pull this dress off, but Anne definitely did.
May 26 1969
The young princess looked calm and relaxed as she observed her father, Prince Philip, playing polo.