- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Baby Louis wore his uncle Prince Harry’s cutest kingly hand-me-downs.
Kate Middleton and the son of William in the celebration. They made his first official appearance at the Saturday’s Trooping the Colour. He and his siblings Prince George and Princess Charlotte. They both waved over the balcony of Buckingham Palace.
Prince Louis at one of the events, wearing the same outfit as Prince Harry. That day, she was wearing a white T-shirt with blue seams and blue shorts in the same style. By an amazing coincidence, Kate was also wearing a yellow dress like Princess Anne.
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
The royal family has a tradition where kids wear the clothes of their parents. As we can see on the frame. George is in the same clothes as his father in 1984 and is one year old.
Louis has also been pictured previously wearing what appeared to be his big brother, George’s, striped shorts, during last month’s family outing.