- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Meghan Markle wore a stunning Staud shirtdress on her 2019 visit to South Africa. Visiting the Auwal Mosque, she matched the look with a pretty white headscarf, and pumps from Sam Edelman, according to Harper’s Bazaar. The dress from Staud’s spring/summer 2020 collection was available for pre-sale only at the time. Okay, great news, because the purchase is officially available.
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
It seems that almost all sizes 0 to 12 are still in stock at Net-a-Porter (the color is generally referred to as “caper,” FYI). Even, if they sell out there, the Staud website.
Also has the clothes in different sizes, all the way to size 16—oh yeah, and they also have the clothes in black color, in case you don’t have the khaki green.
The design also appears to be natural, made from recycled nylon tissue. Sustainable fashion has long been a cause that is close to the heart of Meghan. She was wearing the dress then, Sarah Staudinger, Staud’s co-founder.
Meghan wears this and a couple of other spacious shirt dresses. She was relaxed and at the same time looks absolutely gorgeous.