Meghan left British life for Canada. CAMILLA, the Duchess of Cornwall, paid tribute to one of The Firm’s trendier leaders at the Cheltenham Races.
Cornwall’s Duchess and Meghan Markle have a common sense of fashion when it comes to green color. Camilla took her DeMellier bag to Cheltenham Races just two days after Meghan stepped down as a senior royal, and matched it with a long green coat. The Duchess has the same tiny leather handbag-was previously.
The Cornwall Duchess and Meghan Markle have a common sense of fashion when it comes to green color. Camilla took her DeMellier bag to Cheltenham Races just two days after Meghan stood down as a senior royal and matched it with a long green coat. The duchess-who has the same little leather handbag-was previously seen wearing it during royal visits in winter.
- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
That day the former actress wore a pair of Welsh company trousers. The Hiut Denim Company was overwhelmed with calls after people saw Meghan wearing the brand.
She wore Stella McCartney’s long, black £ 1,350 tie detail coat with pointed lapels, a V-neckline. Oversized waist belt, Express & Star notes.
On the day, the Duchess preferred Tabitha Simmons Kiki Boots and the costing of the £ 295 DeMellier Mini Venice handbag in green Forest Grain.
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Meghan shows her sporting casual sweat suits, jeans and t-shirt ensembles. Elegant summer boho dresses as well.
Meghan idolized after the couple’s married in May 2018 for giving the royals a crisper, more modern, look.
The Duchess of Cambridge, her sister-in-law Kate, can match her style with the royalty traditions.
Meanwhile, Cornwall’s Duchess regarded as a bit of an emblem of style itself.
Camilla steers towards soft, pastel tones as opposed to the Queen and Kate who have a penchant for vivid, bold colors.