- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Granted, when she was wearing this dress during the royal tour, Meghan caused quite the uproar-mostly because she accidentally left on her frock on the Self Portrait mark. Oopsie. Megs, we were all in there. She always looked red-hot in her scarlet dress, and it’s fairly affordable (in royal terms) at £ 400.
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
She pulled this amazing Preen dress out for the occasion when Kate was attending a royal tour in Canada. Always wearing the royal-style crown, this might be her most glamorous red frock to date.
Kate wowed all of us in this glittering midi by high street brand Needle & Thread in January 2020!
Diana, Princess of Wales, swooned the world when she wore a red dress designed by Catherine Walker on 24 November 1995 to attend a dinner in her honor.
At the 2019 Portrait Gala, when the princess made her first public appearance with fiancé Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, this was a deep crimson choice for Princess Beatrice. Alaïa made the beautiful belted dress, which cost a jaw-dropping £ 5660. Woah. Woah.