- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
On 20 January 2020, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge hosted a reception on behalf of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II to mark the UK-Africa Investment Summit at Buckingham Palace in London, England.
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Anne, Princess Royal, Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex and Sophie, Countess of Wessex, joined the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at reception.
The Duchess of Cambridge
On Monday evening Kate was in great spirits as she welcomed guests to the reception at Buckingham Palace.
In a new red dress by Needle and Thread London, the Duchess of Cambridge sparkled, her dress is a mid-length version of the “Aurora” sequin gown.
Her Royal Highness clutched her Jenny Packham “Casa” in red, and wore the red suede heels of her Gianvito Rossi “Gianvito 105.”
For jewelry, she wore Soru Jewellery new pair of earrings, the Ruby Earrings.
The hair of the Duchess of Cambridge was styled in loose waves, and her wardrobe was perfectly coordinated as ever, with a matching clutch and heels to go with her gown Needle & Thread.
The Wessex countess
The Wessex countess
The Wessex Countess wears Alaia scalloped hat, earrings of her Lucia Odescalchi “Scope,” and velvet heels of the brown Gianvito Rossi. The chain was a Kosovo present.
The Earl and Countess of Wessex arrived for a reception at Buckingham Palace. Sophie was wearing a beautiful red dress whereas Edward looked smart in a suit.