- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Meghan Markle is returning to public life by putting a strong emphasis on her philanthropic work. The Duchess, 38, paid a secret visit Tuesday to Justice for Girls ‘ headquarters in Vancouver – hours after her surprise appearance at the Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre. The organization shared two pictures taken during Meghan’s visits. The picture shows Meghan holding a coffee cup and engaging in a lively conversation around the table, and a group photo is the second. The caption read: “Yesterday, Meghan Markle visited The Duchess of Sussex to discuss climate justice for girls and indigenous peoples ‘ rights. It was great to speak about the importance of a holistic approach to social justice, and the power of leadership for young women.
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Meghan Markle visited the Justice for Girls headquarters in a secret
Meghan was spotted arriving at Victoria Harbor Airport on Tuesday. She appeared in good spirits while waiting to board a seaplane back to the mainland. She then paid a surprise visit to Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre. There she posed with a group of eight women for a photo.
On the official Facebook page of the center shows Meghan casually dressed. A cream jumper, blue jeans, and brown boots. The caption reads: “Look who we had tea with today! Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, has joined us today to discuss issues affecting women in the world.”
It has been revealed earlier this week that Meghan did not take part in Monday’s Sandringham Summit. That time she was supposed to attend the discussion her and the potential positions of Prince Harry. The mother-of-one was thought to be dialing into the meeting with her husband, the Queen, the Prince of Wales and the Duke of Cambridge. But a source in the palace told HELLO!”The Sussexes agreed that The Duchess didn’t need to enter.
During the festive period, Harry, Meghan, and Archie spent their six-week break in Canada, with Meghan only returning to London last Tuesday to attend meetings and engage in Canada House. Harry, who lived in the UK, flew from the Windsor home of the family, Frogmore Cottage, to Sandringham.
Fans may wonder why the 35-year-old Prince Harry has not yet flown to Canada after the summit. The Duke has remained in the UK to attend a Thursday, January 16 engagement. Harry will host the 2021 Rugby League World Cup draws for men’s, women’s and wheelchair tournaments at Buckingham Palace, which will be streamed live across the royal family and social media of the 2021 Rugby League World Cup.
In December 2016 the Duke was announced as Patron of the Rugby Football League, succeeding the Queen, who had held the role for 64 years before. HELLO has also been confirmed by a source! That the Duke gets to meet in the UK early next week.