- Prince William has 'moments of self-doubt' about future royal role as King
- Meghan left feeling 'hurt' by Kate who 'never gave her benefit of the doubt', says source
- Meghan Markle pays tribute to Princess Diana in new speech about prioritising women
- Meghan talks in 'the style of the Queen' in first appearance since Oprah, says expert
- Diana and Prince Charles' Greek honeymoon cruise was devastated by secret 'blow'
- 'Stunning': Kate Middleton in bright blue £60 blazer for International Day of the Midwife
- Prince William hit with backlash from Harry and Meghan Markle supporters after boycott
- Princess Beatrice has ‘unique’ engagement ring from Edoardo with sweet meaning
Kate Midwayer. Our queen of inexpensive clothing may wear some expensive pieces. In her first year, she didn’t spend as much money as a duchess as Sussex’s Duchess did, but over the years, Cambridge’s Duchess has cost the family a fair bit of cash.
While Kate did not have two different wedding dresses as Meghan Markle did, her elegant lace gown set a whopping $332,000 back for the royal family.That’s most of the time the expense of a whole wedding, much less just the outfit.
- Kate Middleton parenting: Inside the Duchess of Cambridge's lavish royal nursery
- The Kate effect: Duchess regularly wears ‘affordable’ jewellery to appear more ‘relatable’
- ‘Frostiness that was horrible to watch’: Harry and William 'brutal' - ignoring one another
- Pregnant Meghan Markle celebrates Mother’s Day with donation to homeless women's group
Kate certainly splurged, that’s for sure, on this holiday-themed tartan skirt. Just the skirt in this outfit cost about $1,100, so every Cambridge Christmas party attendee should have felt very special. Of course, we think Kate will decide to wear this one.
This shiny, yellow sundress looks pretty casual at first glance. Yeah, yeah … The sunny number actually put a whopping $1,424 back in the royal family. You would certainly want to get out of this one again, Kate!
Middleton stepped out for her first Royal Engagement of 2019 in this trendy $599 tweed jacket. She wore the Dubarry jacket for her visit to King Henry’s Walk Garden in Islington, with a pair of $445 See by Chloe boots. A pair of skinny jeans completed the look.